Question

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

▫️ 1- Billgcoin.com is the most innovative technology based exchange system in the world.
▫️ 2- Basically, Billgcoin.com is an exchange system like (Binance and coinmarket etc).
▫️ 3- Currently there are Two coins in this exchange. That are Billg coin (free) and the other one is Billcoin pro.
▫️ 4- Free mining can be done in Billg coin (free). Like new accounts, referrals and pic mining etc.
▫️ 5- As it has been mentioned in 2021 that Billg coin (free) will be launched in 2025. Free mining will be stopped in December 2024 and the procedure of buying and selling will start.
▫️ 6- There is no confirmation of Billg coin (free) rate right now..
▫️ 7- Billg coins exchange may allow trading of new coins in future also.
▫️ 8- Trading of old Crypto currency technology like Bitcoin is not possible on this exchange because this exchange is advanced technology based.
▫️ 9- No one can manipulate the market with massive buying and selling in Billg exchange.

Answers ( 105)

TERMS & CONDITIONS: ▫️ 1- Billgcoin.com is the most innovative technology based exchange system in the world. ▫️ 2- Basically, Billgcoin.com is an exchange system like (Binance and coinmarket etc). ▫️ 3- Currently there are Two coins in this exchange. That are Billg coin (free) and the other one is Billcoin pro. ▫️ 4- Free mining can be done in Billg coin (free). Like new accounts, referrals and pic mining etc. ▫️ 5- As it has been mentioned in 2021 that Billg coin (free) will be launched in 2025. Free mining will be stopped in December 2024 and the procedure of buying and selling will start. ▫️ 6- There is no confirmation of Billg coin (free) rate right now.. ▫️ 7- Billg coins exchange may allow trading of new coins in future also. ▫️ 8- Trading of old Crypto currency technology like Bitcoin is not possible on this exchange because this exchange is advanced technology based. ▫️ 9- No one can manipulate the market with massive buying and selling in Billg exchange. ▫

Yes

Yes ????

Yes

Billg is a very usefull app. This is a method which made a man rich. Love you billg

So, billg coin will no longer start buying and selling in her own exchange this month end?

The Best mainig Coin

Billg is the future coin i like the projects when trading start are will buy more billg to hold it billg to the moon

I is very good coin and the exchange also good.

Yes

Billgcoin is best mmining app in the world and very useful picture mining concept .

This coin trading will start after 15 may 2023 or not?

Very eazy app and lovly

Hmmm..what am i seen????

Excellent

Fantastic

Good work...glim to the moon

Excellent

Greet experience

, billg coin will no longer start buying and selling in her own exchange this month end? Billg so, no longer listing in your exchange this month? No more kyc after 15th of May this month?

Greet experience. selling account rate 0.50

Good

, billg coin will no longer start buying and selling in her own exchange this month end? Billg so, no longer listing in your exchange this month? No more kyc after 15th of May this month?

Excellent Best network

Billg are you still listing on your exchange this month end as you told us ? Are still starting kyc this month?

Good

This is awesome project. powerful

This will be good experience

This is awesome project i like it

awesome

Wae is good

One more with curl

As it has been mentioned in 2021 that Billg coin (free) will be launched in 2025. Free mining will be stopped in December 2024 and the procedure of buying and selling will start. ▫️ When was was this mentioned in 2021? What channel did you used?

Hope say you people are not whyning us ?; When did you people informed us it will traded on 2025 ?

Yes

Great Project, BillG To The Moon

Nice.....BIILG COIN is one of most opportunity coin in the future, so don't Miss with it.

very nice and simple

I Hope it will be something in the future.

Great and simple

Great. Good project!

Billg coin mining terbaik saat ini...mantap sekali

I hope Best exchange trading in world,

Great project

Superb Network

[email protected]

This is a very good project that encourage the world that they are ready to make difference. I give my 100 % support to the team to grow stronger.

Update has been changed.. It will launch on may 2023 for buy and sell. What about this statement?

How about kyc in this month?

How about kyc in this month?

I thought kyc will start tomorrow ?

Good

Good, hope will be listing soon

Good.

Good, and hope will be listing

Bilgcoin will be one of the leading exchange very soon.

Yes

Yes

Bilgcoin is one of the leading exchange very soon dear

Good

Great......I got the opportunity I was waiting for a long time

Billgi coin is a good tread

I think it will be a good project ,if it starts.

Yes let the trading start

I think it will be a good project if it starts

On my best assumption this project will be good and great project, but this will done by fulfilling the promises take by it's team. Therefore don't play with your members/customers, please?

Patience brings comfort????

Billcoin is the freeway to succes

Billgs Coin is the Simplest Mining Platform ever

Billgs coin Will Deliver IN SHA ALLAH, No One will Regret Mining Billgs coin in his/her life

We will soon Smile IN SHA ALLAH, we just need to exercise a little bit patience for us to Smile as the achievers

Semoga segera terlaksana dan sesuai dengan yang diharapkan.mantab

Great Project

Good job..

Billg did you change your mind about kyc and selling and buying launching your exchange this month?

Though I'm disappointed for the sudden delay after the said May 2023 hope is not a going to happen again

Billgcoin.com great concept.

Yes.

Billg is a very useful app

Easy to use and trustful website

Bill coin app is very awesome and easy to mine. I believe very soon it will be best coin.

Billg coin it was a reasonable app that very soon our dream will become to reality

Billg app it was a reasonable app that very soon our dream will become to reality

[email protected]

Okey

May 15 is a great day. We should all try to do good all the time

I love you all my people if billgcoin

My experience in this morning was a good one, but I always forget to mine after one hour

Billg coin is stress free

To the moon billG

Though the mining rate is small since I've started. But no adds

Legit platform

Good

Good

The app is awesome but guys always make sure you keep to your promise because we were expecting to do kyc and buying and selling this month, but anyway billgcoin to the moon ????

good

good

Good jobs

I think it will be a good project ,if it starts.

Yes..I m very excited.

It's too good project. If it starts

I am so excited ????

i had to say is a great experience though. kudos to the founder